Saturday, August 20, 2011

Slowing Down

It's easy to tell a client's activity level in their language and breath. Rapid chest breathing indicates overwhelm and dissatisfaction with life. Language of pushing - ie. I need to, I should, I have to - shows me just how much the individual is forcing themselves into a life they don't want.

Today, I encourage you to use some opening language in your life and self-talk.

I can, I want to, I love to, I choose to.

Say these words to yourself and notice the inner power they invoke.

Now try I should, I have to...and notice how your energy dissapates.

Even when we don't want to do something, if we do it, we are making a choice.

By practicing empowering inner language, we can make our choices more consciously.

In loving light,

Jenifer

No comments:

Post a Comment